Spacious meeting room available for hire in Eaton Socon, St Neots. The room can accommodate 8 people and is ideal for training, meetings or focus groups. The facilities include:
- 55inch HD TV (need to check TV size)with HDMI and USB connections
- Many power sockets
- Conference table
- Breakout area
- Free tea and coffee
- Free parking
- 8 Steel Close, Eaton Socon, St Neots, PE19 8TT
|Full Day||Half Day||Per Hour (minimum booking of 2 hours applies)|
Room Booking Policy (Terms and Conditions)This policy should be read and understood by the booker at the time of booking. The information should be read and understood by all persons responsible for the event at The Mortgage Broker site.
- Evening bookings are available please contact us to check availability.
- Morning events must vacate the room by 1.00pm.
- Afternoon bookings begin at 2.00pm and must vacate the room by 6.00pm.
Confirmation by the clientAll bookings are considered as provisional until the booking is confirmed by email. The booking email will act as a contract between LMP Property and the client.
Amendments or cancellation by the clientIn the unfortunate circumstance that you have to cancel, postpone or amend your confirmed booking please ensure you give at least one week’s notice in writing. If less than one week’s notice is given for cancellation or postponement then the full charge of the booking will be incurred.
Amendments or cancellation by LMP PropertyShould LMP Property for reasons beyond its control need to make any amendments to your booking we reserve the right to offer you an alternative date. LMP Property may cancel the booking:
- If the organisation booking does not fall within the criteria described under ‘Use of Conference Facilities’.
- If the client has failed to adhere to the terms and conditions outlined in this document.
Required informationIn order to book a room you will have to provide the following information:
- The email/contact details of the person responsible at The Mortgage Broker site on the day of the booking.
- Date and time of event.
- Number of attendees.
- Equipment requirements
Prior to the event, you are welcome to call to the premises to familiarise yourselves with room layout. Please note: Blu-tack and Sellotape should not be used on walls. White boards are available for your use. Costs of any damage or repairs to LMP Property will be incurred by the client.